1. Could you live in another country for the rest of your life? 2. What are some countries that you would never visit? Why would you not visit them? 3. What countries would you most like to visit?
4. What is the most interesting souvenir that you have ever bought on one of your holidays? 5. What was the most interesting place you have ever visited? 6. Would you prefer to stay at a hotel/motel or camp while on vacation? 7. Would you rather go to a place where there are a lot of people or to a place where there are few people? 8. What are popular tourist destinations in your country?
Have you been to any of them? Which would you recommend if you could only recommend one? Why? 9. What is the best kind of holiday for different ages of people? Children? Teenagers? Adults? Elderly people? 10. If you had $100,000, where would you go on holiday? How about if you had $10,000? What about $1,000? 11. Do you think tourism will harm the earth?
1. How do you think countries can reduce congestion on the roads? 2. What are the most annoying bad driving habits of other drivers in your country (/or this country /or compared to this country)? 3. What do you have to do to get a driver's license in your country? Do you think it's a good test? 4. Do you think that governments should encourage public transportation more? 5. Do you think city governments should discourage use of privately driven cars within city limits? 6. Do you think that we ought to be obligated to drive electrical and solar powered vehicles? 1. Have you been involved in a traffic accident?
2. How can traffic accidents be prevented?
3. What should be done in order to prevent traffic congestion in your city? 4. Do you know anything about repairing or maintaining a car? 5. Do you think cars should be banned from city centers?
6. Is drunk driving a problem in your country?
7. Are men better drivers than women?
8. Are women better drivers than men?
9. Do you think the age for driving should be raised or...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document