ALBEDO SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Audit Management I
Total Marks: 100
All Questions are compulsory. The First Five shall be 16 marks each and the last question shall be 20 marks:
1. A. Explain the meaning of Auditing and give the details of Audit programme? B. On which basis the Company Auditor will be disqualified?
2. A. Sate the duties of auditor in regard to internal audit. B. What procedure would you apply while auditing of Banking Company? Write summary .
3. A. ABC Pvt. Ltd. has decided to change his auditor CA. Narendra Kashyap. ABC Pvt. Ltd. requested his auditor to handover all of its previous years’ working papers. CA. Narender refused to hand over the working papers. Comment.
B. What is the principle auditor’s responsibility in relation to the use of work of the other auditor?
4. A. What are the basic elements of a “Management Representation Letter”? B. Discuss procedures to identify events that may require adjustment of, or disclosure in, the Financial statements
5. A. What are the forms of auditor’s communication with those charged with governance? What are the factors affecting forms of communication?
B. What are the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 regarding the appointment of an auditor in the following cases:
(i) When no auditor has been appointed at the Annual General Meeting. (ii) When no General Meeting has been held and no auditor appointed for two years. (iii) When it is desired to appoint an auditor other than the retiring auditor.
6. A. Describe six major procedural controls which the auditor would expect to find in operation, three relating to input and three to output. B. CA. Deep is appointed as an auditor of the Company Paras Ltd. and he accepts the appointment. After two months of his appointment he refuses to act as an...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document