The Parable of the Green Lawn
A new housing development has lots of packed earth and weeds but no grass. Two neighbors make a wager on who will be the first to have a lush lawn. Mr. Fast N. Furious knows that a lawn will not grow without grass seed, so he immediately buys the most expensive seed he can find because everyone knows that quality improves with price. Confident that he has a head start in his neighbor, who is not making much visible progress, he begins his next project. Problem
* The problem is how to grow up their plants and more lush lawn. * There is no unity
* To be able to use the excess packed earth and weeds
* To imitate the neighbor
* To organize a committee to the neighborhood
* Unity and helping together make a community progressive and beautiful Areas of consideration
* Clearing the lot
* To provide better drainage
* To apply fertilizer and a mulch cover and waters the lawn approximately
* Noon watering proves be detrimental
* Poor performance inability to properly water the lawn
* Insufficient sunlight
* Lawns require minimal maintenance
* Attend to the landscaping
* Apply fertilizer twice
* Poor soil
* Non-conforming the grass seed
Alternative source of action (ACA)
Proper cultivation of soil and removing the weeds around the lawn.
| * The lawn is more uniform and is really starting to grow.
| * Many grasses sprout
| Water the lawn every morning and apply pesticides
| * Fast growing up and make the lawn green and beautiful
| * Water proves be detrimental and born much be fertilizer
1. To develop progressive and beautiful lawn, to attend landscaping seminar or training. 2. Success is based on the combination of lawn and landscaping.
1. Within the context of the continual struggles to create a...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document