毕 业 论 文
院 系： 亚澳商学院 (Asia-Australia Business College) 专 业： 金融学（金融与风险管理）
姓 名： 王宏钧（Wang Hongjun）
题 目： 中国巨额外汇储备分析
Title： The Analysis of the Huge Foreign Exchange Reserves of China
|毕业论文任务书 | |(Thesis Assignment) | |毕业论文题目：中国巨额外汇储备分析 | |Title of Thesis: The Analysis of the Huge Foreign Exchange Reserves of China | |选题意义、创新性、科学性和可行性论证： | |2012年末，中国的外汇储备高达3.31万亿美元。经济危机之后，外汇储备的快速增长产生了很多问题，例如通货膨胀等许多对经济发展的影响。因此，对中国 | |巨额外汇储备的分析就变得更为重要。 | | | |Verification of Topic from the View of Creativity, Science and Feasibility: | |China’s foreign exchange reserves have witnessed considerable accumulation and reached $3.31 trillion at the end of 2012. The rapid growth | |of foreign exchange reserves especially after the financial crisis has been confronting with many problems and questions, such as the | |raising domestic inflation, the pros and cons to the economic development. Therefore, the analysis of the huge foreign exchange reserves of| |China becomes more important. | | | |主要内容： | |本篇论文首先讨论的外汇储备的含义，然后描述了近35年中国外汇储备的现状。接下来分析了中国巨额外汇储备的有利和不利影响。最后在关于中国外汇储备 | |的合理管理和使用上给出建议。 | | | |Summary: | |This paper firstly talks about the implication of foreign exchange reserves, and then describes nearly 35 years’ status quo of China. Next,| |the positive and negative impacts of China’s huge foreign exchange reserves are talked. At last, give recommendations on management and | |usage of China’s foreign exchange reserves. . | |目的要求： | |这篇论文的目的就是通过对外汇储备的分析，对中国巨额外汇储备的使用和管理给出建议。 | | | | | |Objective: | |Based on the analysis of foreign exchange reserves, the objective of this report is to...
References: 3. Gosselin, Marc-Andre, and Parent Nicolas. 2005, “An Empirical Analysis of Foreign Exchange Reserves in Emerging Asia.” International Department Bank of Canada Working Paper 2005-38.
4. He,Wei. 2010. “The Dynamic Demand Model of China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves.” Management and Service Science (MASS).
5. Heller, Heinz R. 1966,”Optimal International Reserves.” The Economic Journal, Vol. 76, No. 302 (Jun., 1966), pp. 296-311.
6. Huang, Linkun. 2009.”The Enlightenment of the International Management Experience of Foreign Exchange Reserves to China.”, viewed 3 February 2013
8. Hu, Yuancheng. 1997. “the Second Discussion of the Moderate Scale of China’s Foreign Exchange Reserves.” Journal of Finance and Insurant, 1997(7)：14-17.
9. IMF. 2001. “Guidelines for Foreign Exchange Reserve Management.”, viewed 3 February 2013
11. Jeanne, O. and Ranciere, R. 2008. “the Optimal Level of International Reserves for Emerging Market Countries: A New Formula and Some Applications.” CEPR Discussion Paper.
12. Keynes, John M. 1936. “The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money.” London: Macmillan.
17. Michael, Martin and Wayne, Morrison, 2008, “China’s ‘Hot Money’ Problems.” CRS Report for Congress., viewed 3 February 2013
Please join StudyMode to read the full document